Friday, December 26, 2008

What has been making me happy....

COUSINS CHRSTMAS PARTY 12/14- Clay and Heather hosted a fabulous Palmer cousins Christmas party. We sure missed the Glenns, Dillinghams, and Cooleys. We had a great gift exchange and enjoyed each others company out by the fire. Thanks Clay and Heather!
The Riley's invited me, Allie, and Aaron over to
decorate ginger bread cookies. We had such a fun time, I just love those kids. 12/19 Beth came home from Hawaii for the holidays. Britt, Beth, and I met for lunch. So fun to hear about her adventures in Hawaii and her new beau! 12/20

Garrett and Jen are engaged! I am so excited for them! Their proposal story is the cutest and I could not have hand picked a better guy for my best friend. Congrats guys! 12/21
Nice job Garrett!
I got to see Wally. He is such a cutie. He would be wrapped around his daddy's finger for sure. 12/22

There is a reason why it's called the most wonderful time of the year! Ah, I wish it did not have to end!