Monday, December 1, 2008

I love Thanksgiving day. I think the reason why I love it so much is because it is the start of "the season."
I did.. I helped (Katie I lied.. I did not make this, I helped mom you silly girl) make this delicious pumpkin roll. It is my absolute favorite dessert on thanksgiving! My mom was determined to have me help her make it.
I am thankful for so many things this year. I am very thankful for my job and the sweet little kiddos I get to work with every day. They make my life so much fun and remind me to relax and enjoy each day. A couple days before the break I sent home 3 die-cuts where each student's parent(s) were to write what they were thankful for about their child. They were the sweetest little messages and I got a little choked up with each one I read. Parents were very specific, it was so sweet. I read each one in front of the class and the kids LOVED it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that thankful die cut idea! I think I'm copying you next year. How precious! Is it lame that I skipped a Thanksgiving post and went straight to budgeting hell? And is it okay that I just said hell in your comment (twice?)?