Mr. and Mrs. David Riter
Monday, December 1, 2008
The new Riter's
What a fun day. After a LONG (7 months- HA HA) engagement Amy and Davey are finally married. They are some of my most favorite people and I felt honored to have been part of this special day.
Daniel, me, Bonnie, Allie (Hillary Clinton), Aaron, and Matty

Mr. and Mrs. David Riter
Julie (Amy's sister) and me on the trolley ride back to the Wright house.
I got "unlimited hugs" from Amy's adorable nephew Drew... ALL DAY. He is the sweetest, loving little boy. I think I am going to see if he can come over and play.
Amy had the coolest photo booth for her guests to take pictures in. You taped one picture inside a book for Amy and Davey and you kept the rest. Here is the note Allie and I left in their book. Sorry it is a little blurry.
Mr. and Mrs. David Riter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment