Friday, December 26, 2008

We did it!!!


Amy and I set a goal to go to the temple once a month during 2008 and last night we went for the 12th time! I have never completed a New Years Resolution before and it feels soooo good! I am so proud of us Aim, thanks for helping me reach this goal!

4 comments:

allie askins said...

you guys are sooo good. please have that goal with me for 2009? i need you there...

Kippy said...

Props to you!! That is awesome. And that picture below confirmed my thoughts lately that I need a little touch up on the WHITENING! yikes.

Ashley said...

That's awesome Aud! I am so proud of you guys! I need to do that starting now! I haven't been to the temple in FOREVER!!! Oh and we need to do lunch. Love ya!

Scarbs said...

Congrats on your making your goal. That's awesome. It makes me want to do better about our temple attendance in 2009!
-Jana