Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tags!!!

Can't let one of my favorite girls down. Aimee tagged me TWICE so...
"Ah, here it goes."

RULES: You have to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder in your pictures folder. Then give a brief description before you tag a few others.
Al, Amy, and I at the Laney's. This was a couple years ago, Kara and Rachel look so young. I think this was the night that we cooked up plans for a future sleep over.

Tag 2- List 7 random or weird things about yourself. Tag seven people by posting on their blogs.Okay these are getting harder for me to do because after doing a few you all know everything about me but I will try to dig deep.


1.When I was little I always wanted three things:
2. 3 is the number of times I have seen this movie THIS weekend. I feel it is my single handed responsibilty to make sure this movie is #1 at the box office. I also purchased the cd.
3. I would die to look like:
Anne Hathaway
Mandy MooreOR Julianne Hough

4. My favorite FRIENDS quote is: A promise between friends means never having to give a reason..

5. I want a husband as funny as Chandler Bing6. I am a newly enrolled student of Financial Peace University. Dave Ramsey is my new best friend.

7. Just finished The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. Another great love story by one of my favorite authors!
I tag-Amy Hall soon to be Riter

Amy J, since she didn't do my last tag

If your name starts with S

If your name starts with K

That should cover at least 7

Peace Up, A Town Down..

4 comments:

allie askins said...

Danforth - bolton "what are you two..dooooin in a tree---"
haah.
what team is it, wildcats!
get your head in the game.

Aimee Smith said...

Oh I am so jealous I would have seen it three times with you if I could have!!! And I love that you want to marry someone funny like Chandler... Could that BE anymore funny! Ah I miss the Askins!

Joy said...

I love your tags, they are always so informative and entertaining. I am amazed you have seen it 3 times already, that's very impressive!

Lindsey and Brett said...

I love so much that you not only saw HSM3 multiple times, but that you openly admit it. I sometimes wonder why life couldn't just be a musical. I think it would make things much better.