Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Anyone??

Ok, so today I was shopping at Old Navy. While I was checking out the lady at the registered asked my name, where I was from, etc. She said she thinks she knows me. (I found it rather funny because the roles are usually reversed). She is from Mesa and has been in that area forever. While she was trying to figure out how she knew me, I mentioned to her that SEVERAL people have asked me if I am a Farnsworth. She got a huge smile on her face and she said that was it... I look like a daughter of a Farnsworth family in Mesa. She said it was a good thing (but would she really say otherwise) and it reminded me how often I have been told this. This same kind of conversation happened numerous times when I worked at the bank...
My question is,
who are these Mesa Farnsworths and do I really resemble one of their daughters?
I have even been given a specific daughters name but ... Does anyone know the Farnsworths in Mesa?

5 comments:

Kippy said...

Funny thing, now that you say this, I can see the resemblance! They are pretty girls for sure. I will email you one of their blog links. And 2nd funny thing, i just did that tag you did below. Twins!

shell said...

my neighbor thought the same thing of you that day you were here. silly.

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

THanks for the photos and post aobut my shower. That was a lot of fun! You are the best! CAn't wait to see you when I get back. Let's do dinner this next week, pretty please!!! When is our next temple date? I think it is already in the calendar! :) Miss & love you!

shell said...

what was the name you were given? meg?

McKell and John said...

How hilarious! You look SO much like Brooke Farnsworth! My family is good friends with her family! Go take a stalker look at her blog! brookemartin.blogspot.com