...exactly 192 hours ago, I was feeling 8 again while at the New Kids concert. I have seriously said it was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. All I am sayin is my crush has shifted.... It is no longer Jonathan but now DONNY!!!! Such a fun night- I think they sound better now than 15 years ago. (10-13)
The Goo Goo Dolls came to the State Fair- we bought the general admission tickets, but once we got to the Coliseum this shifty man approached us with reserved seating tickets. He said he'd sell them to us for $5 each. We were a bit skeptical when he gave us the tickets and they had already been ripped and slashed with a big fat red marker. They ended up being legit so we were so excited to enjoy the concert much closer. Jonny Resznik is my "other" rocker crush (besides Jon Bon). My pictures didn't turn out too well because all their lighting was blue or red. (10-16)
4 comments:
Serious jealousy goin on that i didn't attend that NKOTB concert! I have no doubt it took you right back to being 8, Coolidge, 723-7330, oh oh oh oh oh, the right stuff! I remember I did have a crush on Donny and you and Katie made SO much fun of me I switched to Joey. Guess I should have stuck with my guns now. And that fry bread looks delish. I always wonder how half the people at the fair can even afford it! (Oh, and a lot of them hang out at Wal Mart in the off season I'm convinced.)
p.s. thanks for the compliment on my blog- you're so nice!
p.s.s. i really want to hook up for a cousin's lunch before holiday season gets so crazy! early Novemeber?
Audrey!!! So, I have lots of things I should be doing, so obviously I'm clicking on various people's blogs to see where they take me, and I found you! It looks like you are still having more fun than anyone I know. I love that you saw New Kids On the Block. That is awesome!
we have the best life. bar none.
Hi Audrey! It's Mckell Toolson! I was just looking at your NKOTB pics and was wishing I could be there again too! So fun. They wore the same clothes at the Boston concert that I wen to, then in Phx then in Houston. Must be on some budget! You look great! Love reading your blog! Peace!
Post a Comment