Monday, September 1, 2008

Just Another Day in Paradise...

I had been looking forward to this week for quite some time. I had some fun things planned, but was also anxious for it to be over. I had an observation by my principal and my Student Achievement Plan due. Neither are that big a deal but do add a little more stress to things.
8-22-08 Jen and Garrett came into town from Huntington Beach last weekend. Garrett won my vote when Jen introduced us and instead of shaking my hand he holds out his arms and said, "I need a hug from Aud." Good job Jenny Bean!
Garrett and Jen
8-27-08 Amber had Leigha on 8-21. I got to hold her-she is such a cutie. Doesn't Amber look great?
8-28-08 Kristie, Katie, and I drove to Sahuarita (south of Tucson) to see Phil at the Desert Diamond Casino. I have lived in AZ all my life and had never heard of that town- The concert was amazing- we stood in front of the stage and sang and danced the whole night. He even took a request I shouted out. I kept telling Katie to pinch me because I felt like I was in a dream. He is my favorite.
This guy must be new to the band because the million other times I have seen him in concert, I have never recognized this little cutie. He is the key boardist (?) and my new favorite!

8 comments:

Kippy said...

Gotta love you die-hard Phil Vassar fans. Nothin beats front row. I have never heard of that town either. I really like your hoop earings!

allie askins said...

looked like fun! i want to go to cagle. he is HOT!! if i can, i will go.
thanks for going to the temple with me tonight. i like going with you.
it is fun.
and hot in there.
but fun.
see you tomorrow almost-birthday girl.
you --- not me.

laura said...

So is that Jenn's boyfriend, husband, what? I can't believe you came to Tucson and didn't even call me!! Amber's baby is a cutie!

Wes said...

Hey, Audrey. I saw "Hairspray" the other day and thought of you. And, yeah, I liked it! I know, I'm pretty much the coolest guy ever.

Laura said...

Ok you are off the hook this time! :) I am leaving to come up to Mesa the 30th or 1st to then fly out to Paris!! BUT if you want to come before then I would LOVE to see you!

Smith Family said...

Jen is so cute! You always look like you have so much fun!!! I hope that school is going good! Let's play when you can- Felicity misses her Aunt!

Annie and Jason said...

Hey Audrey how the heck are you? I found your blog through Laura and I was so excited. You look so beautiful. You have quite the adventures young lady. Always doing such fun things. I can totally see you being a wonderful teacher, fits you to the "T". I am loving this blogging thing; its so much easier to keep in touch with everyone. I think about you and miss seeing that great smile you have. Keep in touch.
Annie

Sanfilippo said...

Audrey- I found you!! Phil Vassar does put on the most awesome concerts. And by the way- your blonde hair is way cute!!