Brittany and I have been celebrating our birthday's together for the last 24 years. Although our sources of celebrations have changed; no more Marty's Roller Rink or sleepovers, we now like to spend the day together pampering ourselves. Britt, I hope you don't mind this on my blog. Eh, you knew with being my friend it was inevitable. Saturday (Sept. 6) we went shopping in Scottsdale and had lunch at Zinc Bistro. We probably looked like the most boring pair, but we spent our whole lunch listening to the conversation next to us and across the room. These people were a trip and we are just two nosy girls. They had the typical Scottsdale "look" and were VERY intriguing. Anyway, after our afternoon of shopping we treated ourselves to a delicious treat from Sprinkles.
Amy's sisters and sister in law's threw her a nice bridal shower. She received many great gifts that will be nice for her and Davey's new home.
2 comments:
Aud-Happy Late B-day!!!!! It sounds like you had a good one. Sorry I forgot on the real day :) I am always bad at that. Ya, being closer to 30 than 20 is a weird thought huh! And do you think the red velvet tastes like texas sheet cake?
Haaaaaaaaapy Birthday Aud. I dream about those sprinkles cup cakes; they are to die for. What a fun night!
Post a Comment