Last Friday (9/5) was Al's 23rd birthday. We celebrated at Cafe Rio then continued the party at San Tan Flat. Abs, you are the best little sister I could ever have. You know just how to cheer me up, validate my crazy thoughts, read my mind (literally), and you make everything so fun!
Happy Birthday gir! (no, that is not a typo).
I got Allie a job at Wells- I will never forget the time she called my branch in a panic (and laughing) - she was 500 bucks short. Dealing with money was not the job for her!
Allie is so loyal to her family and friends. She has covered my rear many a time.
Allie would do anything for chocolate- I once made her eat a spoon full of Crisco for a taste of the brownie batter. And she did.
I love this picture.
Allie is a Dare Devil- While she was in high school, I dared her to kiss her "crush" and document it with a picture for 50 bucks. I wish I could post the picture but she would kill me... she did it!AND I paid up! I am good on my word.
Hope your day was as cool as you are. CHEEE TEEEEEEE!
10 comments:
No, thank YOU for last night. That was a nice drive, great talk and yummy food! Let's do it again real soon! Love you!
Oh I just love you guys! And I have seen the picture mentioned! Love it!!
THose are some cute pictures. You're a great sister! Nikki
Okay here is one... The first day of school I had them write down and illustrate their feeling about the first day of school one conversation went like this...
Girl: I was embarrassed this morning.
Me: Why?
Girl: Well my Mom and Dad brought me to school today.
Me: But lots of kids parents did that.
Girl: Yeah but my mom is white and Mormon and my Dad is Catholic and mexican... Im half of both how embarrassing!
She is a character!
thank you. that was a nice post.
i'm freakin awesome.
can't wait for your bday.
wonder what pictures i'll be posting....
good one sista dear.
happy belated to allie!!! i loved your post about her. she reminds me of shell sometimes. love you guys! oh and i met one of your friend in my childbirth class....small world! she saw me on your blog. how funny is that?
You look like such fun sisters!!
Ha ha, I tag you! You're it!
you guys are so much fun. seeing all this makes me sad tatum won't have a sister.
Post a Comment