Cousins- Kip, Aud, Al, Shell, Debbie, Kate, and Heather
6/29/09- My mom and I offered to clean Allie's condo before she fully moved in. I will be honest, I pretty much gave her no choice. I packed a bucket of cleaning supplies and asked her to hand over the keys... I think if I ever change professions I will become a Merry Maid. While we were cleaning the master bathroom, my mom found a "Dammit Doll" in the cupboard. I suppose the owner of the condo thought Allie and Aaron may need it. (click on the picture to read the little poem. I find it funny)
She definitely deserves mother of the year award. The owner had a dog and there was dog hair everywhere. My mom vacuumed all the couches and they look great. What a gal...
7/1/08- Oh man... I have been waiting for this concert for quite some time. I went to the American Idol concert with Michelle, Lauren, Stefanie, and Carrie Fries. I love little Archuleta. He did an awesome version of One Republic's "Apologize." It gave me chills. If you want to- YOUTUBE: Apologize-David Archuleta Live American Idol Tour. You won't be disappointed!
L-O-V-E the Cookster.
July 3-6- Katie R, Lisa, and I took a trip to San Diego for the 4th. The 4th is one of my favorite Holidays. I haven't decided if it's because it is the middle of summer (and summertime is my favorite), or because of the memories of old traditions in Coolidge where we had our own sparklers and watched the city's firework show from our front yard while eating watermelon. Anyway, this year lived up to my expectations of this wonderful celebration. We spent our days at Pacific Beach watching these gentlemen surf...
entertaining ourselves on the city transit and bothering all around us with our "mature" games.
We watched fireworks at Seaport Village and ventured out to the Gaslamp District for a night on the town.

I can't even talk about the Bachelorette. It sickens me and the whole stinkin 3 hours I felt like I may have an anxiety attack... poor DeAnna. I hate when people make bad choices.
entertaining ourselves on the city transit and bothering all around us with our "mature" games.
We watched fireworks at Seaport Village and ventured out to the Gaslamp District for a night on the town. 
I can't even talk about the Bachelorette. It sickens me and the whole stinkin 3 hours I felt like I may have an anxiety attack... poor DeAnna. I hate when people make bad choices.
Seriously now.
5 comments:
audrey this is Ashlee Randall (maiden name), Brittany pews (armstrong) cousin. Hi. I found your blog off of someone, I can't remember,lol Anyway, I too wanted Deanna to pick Jason, I loved him. I was sad when she turned him down and picked Jesse. But watching them together, they do seem very happy and very much in love. Opposites attract! Have a good one.My blog is durham17.blogspot.com
Hey-- I just think that Jason was wayyyyy too good for Deanna. And how are you suppose to hook up with him if he was with her? or... What if he was the next bachelor, that would give you many more hours of watching him. (just looking on the bright side here)
Looks like your 4th was lots of fun!
hey, i don't watch the bachelorette.
but, i do want to say thank you for cleaning my apartment.
we love it. thank you.
How nice are you to clean for your sister! It was so fun to see you at lunch at Chick-fil-A. Hopefully we'll see you again soon!! If you send me your email and I'll send you our blog info... Jana Scarbrough :-)
OMG I am soooooo bummed Jason didn't win. I too was thinking I was having a panic attack while watching the finale. Seriously! What was she thinking? It broke my heart when he was so sure he was going to be the one picked. I NEVER would have thought it would have been Jesse. I mean come on... I could seriously go on and on and on about it. I need to get a life. I get so worked up about it. I just feel so bad for Jason. But hey... I think you should nominate him for the next bachelor and then get on the show yourself. Who knows!! :D
Oh and what an awesome sister you are to clean her condo!! Too sweet!!!!
Post a Comment