They are next! I can't wait for November. (my other favorite couple)
Aaron's brother Tanner is on a mission in Russia- They made a card board cut out of him for some pictures. It was funny.
Katie, me, Layne, Paige, and Brooke
Bridesmaids-Courtney, Kelly, Amy, me, Al, Ashley, Katie, Aimee, and Stephanie
Dad and Allie
This is one of my favorite pics. Allie and Taylor Jo soo cute!
Special Occasion= Wild Cherry Pepsi- Thanks Davey, I owe you!
me and mom
Adrienne, me, Michelle, and Jenny- My JAMA girls!!!!
Bridesmaids-Courtney, Kelly, Amy, me, Al, Ashley, Katie, Aimee, and Stephanie
Dad and Allie
This is one of my favorite pics. Allie and Taylor Jo soo cute!
Special Occasion= Wild Cherry Pepsi- Thanks Davey, I owe you!
me and mom
Adrienne, me, Michelle, and Jenny- My JAMA girls!!!!




4 comments:
I'm a proud sista. Thanks for updating. I was getting sick of looking at the "Audrey Memories." But like you've said...tonight will be my last post for awhile. :) I don't know what my fans will think. I'm going to have to go to the once a week blogging- cause I go back to work tomorrow!
It was a PERFECT day! Love the photos!!! Love you!
-Amy
Looks like it was a fabulous day! I love her colors, and she looks so happy!
allison ( i love that name) looks absolutely gorgous. I love her dress and you girls all look so beautiful and happy and i'm so sad i missed it.
Post a Comment