Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I am in love...

So, I am in love with a couple things right now....
My first love is my new IPod touch screen. I have never owned an IPod before and it is my favorite.I am addicted to the Bachelorette and in love with Jason. It is not only because he has an Adorable son (Katie), but he is so sweet and sincere. I really see him and Deanna together.. I hope she picks him next week! I am all about Team Jason- He is my favorite.

I also decided that the "theme" (if you will) to my room this year is polka dots. I am limiting it to white, red, and black. I can't get enough of it, it has gotten me really excited to decorate my room. I do have to say I was there for a majority of the day today cleaning and organizing and it felt good to be back. Polka Dots are my favorite.

I also got a new digital camera. It is blue and fits perfectly inside my little purse. It is my favorite.

7 comments:

Jane said...

Me too, Me too!!
I just got a new Ipod touch, my first Ipod as well. It is so fun!
And Jason....mmmmm yeah she needs to pick him. Although I wonder if Jason is too good for DeAnna. He is just the nicest thing ever. If she doesn't pick him how about we set you up with him. :) It could be Sleepless in Seattle part 2.
I am going to be at my parents next Monday, I don't know if my parents will let me watch the finale....I am going to have to sneak somehow. LOL!!

The Dillinghams said...

Love The Bachelorette, and so does Cale, even though he'd probably deny it! Jason is definitely the best choice, and Ty is so cute!

Oh, and we are upset you didn't come visit us (you were only 2 more hours away from here). Just kidding! We loved the Outer Banks last year. Wish we could go back!

Oh, and name wise, this baby so far is either ball (dane's choice) or X (cale's choice). We seem to disagree on boys names...surprising?? Not really!

Joy said...

Wow, jealous about the IPOD! Haven't really watched the show but I am sure it is great... and I can't believe you are back in your classroom already! AND you're making it themed. You are way too good of a teacher. I just started thinking and talking to Aaron about all the stuff I want to change and implement and all the crud I have to do!! Anyway, you're way ahead of me :). I need to call you so we can chit chat...

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

I LOVE Jason too now! She will pick him!

I LOVE your IPOD. Good for you!!!
I want to help you find polka dot stuff!

allie askins said...

you have a good life. glad to have you back. i can't believe we are watching charly as a family right now.

PCox said...

That's so funny! I love Jason too!! He's definately my favorite!He is totally going to win. I was a little surprised she kicked Jeremy off last week, were you? There's NO WAY she's going to pick Jesse. I just don't think they're meant for each other. I'm so excited for the finale tonight!!

Kippy said...

fun trip to N.C. i wish i was watching bachelorette. i am so out of the t.v. loop not having my own t.v. at the moment. i bet your room is so cute. please post a pic of the final product.