I think this could be very fun.. ya'll should do it!!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together.
It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Get going.. think of your favorite "Audrey" memory.
18 comments:
I will christen the "Audrey Moment" entry by being the first to reminisce. Being that I have known you the longest (except mom and dad- and we know they are NOT posting) I have so many memories that I will not be able to post everything. So I will post a few that keep me laughing.
1. Happy "Sweet 16 Sister." After much planning, mom and I arranged for your first date to be from your crush. To rehash on the details we have the Jason Tape to watch.
2. Our Conference trip to Utah while I was in college. Member, you couldn't stay awake. We bought a ton of junk at the BYU Bookstore, Taunya and Tamra waited in the car while we visited the Pews in Chilis, we stayed at that nasty Motel 6 and all three of us slept in the same bed. We called mom and dad and he called Allie "stinky."
3. I remember having to babysit you while we were little. Our personalities are quite different. Once you flipped me off (and no-I'm not forgetting) oh and another time you ran away from home.
4. You tagged along with Cheryl ("Cheryl Barrel") and we hated it. But you loved it when you and Cheryl had a Wedding Bears Wedding in their front yard.
5. Our spontaneous trip to California. We met Marsha in the line for the Haunted Mansion. We took a nap during the Aladdin play. We didn't have a hotel and couldn't find one at 1am. We almost put up $400 for the Disneyland Hotel.
6. New York City was probably the best vacation that we have taken. Our 2 hour quest for the perfect hot dogs, random dog day at the Central Park, WICKED with Cale and Ashley, lugging Dane on the Subway. HAIRSPRAY. Meeting the cast afterwards- Ashley Parker Angel, Lance Bass, Seaweed, Tracy. Wondering the streets of Time Square at midnight and then taking the Subway/ train back to Connecticut so late. Oh and the taxi driver.
7. Our Broadway Musical fetish- Annie. meeting Annie. waiting in the line with a bunch of 9 year olds to take our picture with Annie and then having to get her dad to take it! Meeting the stars of Jersey Boys. Oh and the fun will continue this year...
Um- I'm going to leave room for others. I can't divulge all of our sisterly secrets. :)
my favorite audrey moment was when i made out with you in a dream. you do remember that, right?
Late night trip to Albertson's to stock up on junk food (which we ate) for our sitting-in-our-pj's weekend when we gossiped about my lameness in relationships and attractive fathers. Ah, the good times.
-laying in bed you biting my finger and me saying harder.
look around look around look a horse.
weird.
-san fran. eating. meeting philly at bubba gumps. your hair. bike rides in the mug. renting a cart and cruising around town like we own the place. van gogh. the tenderloin.
-lenora. the manneqin.
-san diego with the halls. you waiting in line. well supposed to but you stopped and got tortillas.
- playing store with you and brittany. suddenly when it was our turn to me the cashiers you guys didn't want to play anymore. and made us clean it up.
- swinging me around in the coolidge house. by my arms. in front of the piano. boom. ear ring in my ear. down deep.
-you graduating college. the waiter kissing you. you FINALLY accomplished the school thing. with flying colors, might i add.
proudest moment thus far.
i love you auddie.
Oh Aud.. where does one start! I love talking Teacher with you... get ready for my student teaching, I might get desperate. What else there was that one time when my dad found that tool after it feel out of the engine of our car, not ghetto AT ALL! When you came up to Utah for my wedding! I was so glad that you made it! Oh yeah and because Corb does not follow blogs how about American Idol on CHOOSE-day.
Seeing you in the bathtub and Allie in her knickers the night Amy and I got engaded.
Our investigations! That darn gate code! Rocking out to "Back for Good". WOw, I have several and could go on and on!
Yes, Wes, I DO remember that. HA HA- That made me laugh.
Audrey- most of my best memories of High School are because if you! I guess the thing I remember about you the most is how boy crazy you and I were then! (and still are). I will never forget walking around school with a camera and telling hot guys that the yearbook wants their picture... and then we would keep it! I seriously still have all of those! And the ones we actually stole from yearbook of those guys... wasn't it Blake or Beau or something?? They were always at the dances. Anyway, then there is the time we went to Casa Grande just to get a picture of Jason Mitchell. And we did! His mom didn't even know what hit her did she?? Well those were some good times!
Are you kidding me? Where do I start?
-journal time
-mrs. saltino. we still don't know where it came from.
-playing school, restruant, store and being so burnt out by the time we got it all set up we didn't want to play anymore.
-playing in nana's lipstick and getting busted
-laughing attack in the middle of the night and your mom threatening us she would drive me back to mesa if we didn't stop. that made it worse.
-meeting endless times at "the gilbert turn-off."
-going to coolidge swim team and even a meet or two. random.
-you asking me if it was scary to live in mesa.
-the killer dog in the window
-oh, i definitely remember swinging allie around, boom, earing in ear, deep. LOL. sorry al.
-full house or die
-matching outfits
Oh, I wish I could remember everything and relive it all. Love you Aud!!!
There were so many great memories of the times when we'd stay up late at TTC and laugh until tears came running down our faces. Oh, how I miss those days. Not so much the store but all the fun we had. I don't remember ever laughing so much.
I have so many!! One funny one that comes to mind is going to see Lenora!!!! We were obsessed!! ha ha. (If anyone wants the full details on that one, just let me know!!). Oh ya, and when we went to Disneyland with Nan and it rained the whole day, but we just had fun anyways, soaking wet!!! Love ya girl!!
oh how i'd love to see some pics of the big day and bride since i had to WORK!! i'm sure it was beautiful. i was so bummed. post soon!
All of last summer. But specifically, July 21st, after we went and watched Hairspray, we went to a Mexican restaurant and had a quick bite to eat. While there, we were almost peeing our pants because we were laughing so hard. Seriously, there were tears. Then we went into the parking lot to learn the butt slapping dance. Do you remember this?
Of course I remember Daniel. That was my favorite. I loved the day I convinced you to call in to work and come lay out with us. That was the best. Oh, and your cheesecake on the 4th of July! yummm
Kip- My fave memories with you come when I hear music from Les Mis, play any game in the pool, especially when we acted out movies and you have to guess the title, Christmas, and our Whats that By the Cactus matching outfits. Being a kid was fun with you around. We always laughed and had fun together. Remember our "stamp" journals your mom bought us at Deseret Book? I still have mine. I love you!
Al, all I have to say is Remember when you colored ALL over my Celine Dion tape case AND I made you eat Crisco to get a taste of the brownie batter? That was cruel.
Post a Comment