Monday, December 3, 2007

Getting Desperate

Want to be my best friend? My class is in 1st place in a little "friendly" competition at school. A pizza party is at stake... so this is serious. There is some heavy competition, so I am asking for your help. If you see a box top such as this on any groceries you buy (muffins, ziploc, cake batters, etc) PLEASE cut them out and save them for me. I am not going to think I am cool enough to have people I don't know reading this blog, but if that is the case, I will accept them from anyone. My sweet little class deserves a party :) Let me know if you save some, and I will come and get them from you! You are the best! (Even you out of staters can mail them to me). HA, I am desperate. Katie and Lisa, I know you read this.... it is ON!

8 comments:

Russ and Debbie said...

When do you need them by?

Joy said...

you ARE desperate! j/k :). I gave up a long time ago on winning for boxtops! We have competitions at my school for them as well but my kids don't really bring them in. I'm excited to see you again soon!

Kristen said...

Oh such a good teacher! Here is a little tip... go to the customer service desk at the grocery store. Ask if they have any bonus Box Top certificates or bonus Campbells Soup Labels certificates. One of my parents did that for me and scored one worth 500! Needless to say we won the pizza party and then I didn't have to plan a Christmas party because we just had pizza. It's worth a try!

Amy John said...

Hey! What is your address? I will start to save them, just tell me where to send them and when you need them by.

allie askins said...

i started to save them at work. i told all the girls and we are saving them.
one kleenex box at a time.

Unknown said...

I'm taking Kristen's suggestion. Maybe my class can come out of nowhere and get the pizza party AND 3rd quarter's ice cream party...

Mindy said...

audrey
did your class win or is it still a heated competition? i love the idea of an ugly christmas sweater party. rock on!

shell said...

when is the pizza party? and i'll start cutting and saving.