Friday, November 2, 2007

Shalom Jerome

This is why I love living in Arizona. To enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having (except this week, it has been hot) Amy, Allie, and I rented a convertable to take a drive up through Prescott to Jerome, one of my favorite places. The drive was beautiful and we had so much fun. We started the trip with a stop at QT for a diet coke and treats. Amy's friend Melanie was down from Utah and came with us. She didnt wind up in any of my pictures though. We had lunch at the Haunted Hamburger (so yummy) in downtown Jerome and enjoyed the nice weather.I recently joined the best book club. This month (well, October) we read the Twilight series. We discussed the book and the author, Stephanie Meyers. It was fun to hear who everyone prefers for Bella- Edward or Jacob. I choose Jacob, I know most of you don't.. reasoning is a long story. I want Edward for myself. Mindy Udall- she is a HOOT!!The gang....






10 comments:

Amy John said...

How fun! I love Twilght. I think that it really is a hard choice between Jacob and Edward, but in the end I would go with Edward. I love him!

laura said...

My mom loves Jerome. She grew up in Prescott so we have gone there once or twice. How fun! I am reading New Moon now, I love it! We really need to get someone to show you how to turn your pictures! :)

RegaNater said...

Hey there! I need your address. email me at reganbeatty@yahoo.com

Smith Family said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!! That is so fun that you are in a book club-- And I am sure that I would be able to see your points in choosing Jacob, but for me-- I am all Edward!

shell said...

i can't stop laughing about the booger incident!!! I love twilight and new moon and eclipse and if bella ends up with jacob we are having a book burning party over here!!

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

LOVED IT!!! Can we please go again?

Smith Family said...

Just wanted to write a post to let you know that we are thinking about you and missing you!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and that your class is having a fun time around the holidays! Lets play when you can!!!

Unknown said...

EDWARD!!! And I do realize that you went to this thing a long time ago and I'm late writing my opinion. But you knew what it was...

dan and ashley said...

audrey- seriously how fun are you?! i'm jealous of all your adventures! i had no clue lance and ashley were in hairspray on broadway! i too have seen hairspray a 'few' times!!!
love blogs!
ashley

Russ and Debbie said...

I am all for Jacob. The reasons, like you said, are long. I would want him too, if I were Bella.