Sunday, December 9, 2007

Nat King Cole on the stereo

Love this time of year. Love the shopping, Christmas music and movies- just love it all.
My family was invited over to the Halls for Thanksgiving. We had a lovely meal, the best stuffing (my favorite part) and Amy and I spent the afternoon watching Christmas movies.
This weekend Kate, Al, and I went and saw the Goo Goo Dolls at the Scottsdale Civic Center. It was a free concert put on by Mix 96.9. I have loved the Googs for years and Johnny isn't bad looking either! It was a great concert and perfect chilly December weather!
More fun to look forward to..... Phil concert this Thursday, basketball game in Globe (I have become a fan of 3A basketball), the last week of school (always fun with a "holiday" party), and an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party my friends and I are throwing! Seriously, I love this time of year!Some of the Thanksgiving Crew
We celebrated Katie's 29th birthday at Oreganos. I love to get gifts that I can benefit from as well. :) I got Kate the 8th season of FRIENDS.


Sad, but this is as close as I will ever get to Jon Bon.

9 comments:

Celeste Caldwell said...

Looks like a blast..you lucky bums..you got to see goo goo dolls! And not to mention Oregano's..man my mouth waters just thinking about a big fat diet pepsi with alfredo the dark..mmm-mmm!! Way fun!! We need to get together for a girls night out at Oregano's.

Elder Nathan Askins said...

cute pics Aud. Glad I get to enjoy this time of year with you!

laura said...

Are you ever not going to a concert or broadway show?! I can't wait for the ugly sweater party. I am so glad I can go now. I can't wait to see you all!

Unknown said...

I agree with Celeste, I was actually thinking that very thing earlier today. Oh! Where does one get an ugly Christmas sweater? I am supposed to go to one of those parties this weekend, but I have nothing to wear. :(

elyse said...

Hi honey I was looking at your blog and I just have to say one I love that we spent Thanksgiving together and two you could not have picked an uglier picture of me.
Talk to you soon,
Elyse

elyse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elyse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy John said...

How fun!! I need to know how you find out about all these free concerts!! Have fun at your Ugly Sweater party- SUCH a GREAT idea!!

And trust me, I feel your pain about not ever getting close to Jon Bon....

The Dillinghams said...

Looks like fun! We are very jealous that you got to see the GooGoo Dolls. I am going to be in Cali from Dec. 16-Jan. 11, but I may make a trip around the 1st to Idaho for a few days...it's still up in the air! But we'd love to see you. Hope you have a fun week and a Merry Christmas!