I was tagged a couple days ago by Joy, and now I am supposed to tell you 7 things you don't know about me. I dont know if there is much you dont know. Here goes..
#1: I HATE water. I have to force myself to drink it. It is horrible, but I just dont like it. I have actually gone 4 days with no water except for when I brush my teeth. YIKES!
#2: I LOVE to read. I would choose that activity almost over any other- bar none.
#3: I have a huge shot glass collection. Don't drink, just collect the glasses. I have many from all over the world. When friends and family go out of town, I can usually count on a new shot glass. It is a funny story how the collection started. I will have to tell you sometime.
#4: I am scared of mimes. I think they are soooo creepy.
#5: I love Lionel Richie. Stuck on You is one of my all time favorite songs. Other songs on that list consist of The Devil Went Down to Georgia, and Total Eclipse of the Heart. I am random with my music!
#6: I melt when a guy winks... wow, I am getting personal! BAA HAA
#7: I have an OCD with To Do list. Post its are all over my room, car, and are taking over my life. I love the feeling of being organized and accomplishing my "list." My family makes so much fun of me but helps me stay on top of things...
I now tag Amy, Daniel, Sar, and Al. ENJOY!
4 comments:
I LOVE IT! Great job on updating the blog, very impressed :)!
Yay!! I am so excited you have a Blog! First of all I am so jealous that you were that close to Ashley Parker Angel. Secondly I am even more jealous that you got to see Hairspray on Broadway! I can't wait to see that movie. I LOVE John Travolta! You sound like you are having so much fun. How did you get so tan? Ok I am officially leaving the longest message. Love ya!
Thanks for tagging me! :) You are now featured on my blog!!!
Audrey! I didn't know that you had a blog, I love it. It 's such a great way to keep in touch. Just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment