Sunday, August 5, 2007

Tagged

Thanks Laura... these are always fun. Well, I love reading what other people put!
1. 4 jobs I have had:
Bahama Bucks manager (with Laura) loved this job.
Scrapbook store- miss it
Wells Fargo- miss the old stagecoach. Was a great 4 year ride. Giddy up! (such a love-hate relationship)
4th grade teacher- the best so far!!! "Miss Askins"

2. 4 movies I could watch over and over:
Annie
How To Loose a Guy in 10 Days
Raising Helen
Top Gun

3. 4 places I have lived:
Coolidge, AZ
Gilbert, AZ
Mesa, AZ
only 3...

4. 4 TV shows I enjoy:
FRIENDS- miss it daily. LOVE to watch the dvds. I am convinced the more I watch it the funnier I get!
The OC- dont judge. BeSt ShOw
Laguna Beach
Who's Line is It Anyway?

5. Favorite foods:
Mexican food (specifically bean burritos)
caesar salads
cheesecake
missionary casserole

6. 4 places I have been:
New York
North Carolina
Mexico
Tennessee

7. 4 websites I visit:
hotmail
blogger-probably yours!
wellsfargo
gmail

8. 4 places I would rather be right now:
any beach
New York
lying around being lazy curled up with a good book!
Somewhere tropical

Now I tag:
anyone and everyone!

3 comments:

laura said...

Oh man I forgot about the movie Annie. I love that movie! I bet you are the best 4th grade teacher ever!

Marci said...

Audrey.... It's Marci, I just saw your name on Lynn's page. I didn't know you where a blogger too! Well I hope you are doing well.

Kippy said...

Aud!!
What in the! This blogging world is OOC--I am browsing and who do I run across?? my favorite CUZ Mrs. Saltine! Your blog is so cute. P.S. We need to do lunch again since I couldn't come last time.