Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bye bye summer

I should be laying out my clothes, packing my lunch, and getting a shower because school starts TOMORROW!!!!! I have had such a fun summer! Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite things!!!! Jen and I went to NYC to celebrate graduation. The trip was great and one of the
highlights was seeing Hairspray! It honestly was worth every penny. Ashley Parker Angel played Link! I LOVE LINK!



Oreganos dinner with the best! Jenny, Adrienne, Michelle, and I have been friends since Junior High. We still laugh just as hard when we are together!







4th of July-This picture does not do the day justice. First off, it is one of my favorite days of the year. This year we spent the day out by the pool followed by an AMAZING all american lunch- mac and cheese, pork and beans, watermelon, and diet pepsi! The best if you ask me. Daniel made the day even better with his yummy homemade cheesecake!





For Kristen's birthday we went to celebrate at Ra. I actually tried sushi too... I was so proud! I don't think I will be eating any more of that!!




I have been waiting all summer for Hairspray to come to the big screen. If you havent seen it- you must. If you need someone to go with call me cause I will see it again and again! It was great, but hardly compared to Broadway.
Other summer favs- buying my 1st car, Ash coming home from her mission, Keith Urban concert, Utah/Colorado City (seriously, who goes there with the intentions to see the people who live there- the quadruple threat, that's who!) BYE BYE SUMMER!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

love the pics and i will go see hairspray. let's just see how your first week goes at school. buck up little campers, miss askins is in the house!

Joy said...

Oh I hate to see summer leave! I am glad we are both teaching this year, I will have someone to talk to about teaching stuff! Hope you have a marvelous first day of school!