Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Alright, I have been trying to get more into this especially since school will be starting in 20 days ( I am freaking out) and my free time will be next to nothing. So, I love snooping on everyone's blogs and see what people are up to, so hopefully i can entertain a few of you! There is more where this came from. I hope I can learn to resize pictures soon. I definitely NOT computer savvy, so this is a huge step for me!

10 comments:

allie askins said...

you just left for your class! come back! i'm up at the butt crack of dawn. is it don... or dawn. and if its dawn... what does that even mean.
i need sleep.

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

You look so tan in your graduation photo! I love it!!!

Mindy said...

audrey
i added you due to my detective skills. first of all, neither amy or allie has you linked on their blog, so i am officially the first. secondly, you are right, you will have zero free time in your first year of teaching but will love the adventure and third, i tried audreyrose.blogspot first and got some guy with an asian baby. i thought to myself "wow" she has got a double life. happy friday. left amy in the bubbles. peace

daniel said...

I'm glad you were able to start the whole blog thingy. I might jump on the band wagon too. It will be really nice to have in China.

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

The bubbles were lovely. I still need to prepare you a lovely you know what. Lime & Lavendar bubbles...too good to be true. I am so happy that you are an official blogger!

Anonymous said...

Hi Audrey
Isn't this fun? If an old woman like me can do this - you sure can! I look forward to you adding a few pictures -- and you mom, sarah, felicity and I need to have lunch! I'll call you guys soon --
Love,
Sister S

Heather said...

I am so proud of you Audrey!! Blogs rock :). Hope to talk to you soon!

Joy said...

So "The Ellis Family" was actually me. I am using my sister's computer and I guess she was automatically signed in. Sorry about the confusion!

Aimee Smith said...

Audrey!! welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited for you and your new job! I want to be you! I love you girly!

julie and john said...

hey you!!!
You look amazing in your grad photos. I know its a little late...but congrats!!

Do you have a job lined up for the fall? I bet you are so excited to be done!

We'll have to get together next time I'm down...which should be in a few weeks......