Happy Valentines Day- I went through a phase of being "so over my blog," that I never updated or blog stalked. SO not like me and now I am so over not blog stalking- back to my normal self. While catching up with other blogs, I have noticed a theme or trend, if you will. With it being Valentines week (ish) I will create my OWN list of things I love....in no particular order.
(AND I LOVE Valentines Day. People always assume singles hate it, not me).
I drink wayyyy too much of it. My cross to bear.
Although I don't attend Body Flow nearly as often as I would like, when I do, I am rejuvenated and feel great. Ok, and the teacher may have a little to do with it.
And the Red Velvet Cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory will leave you dreaming about it. For reals, take my word for it. You will thank me later!
And I LOVE adorable, chubby little babies. I cried when Britt called me on Christmas day to tell me she is expecting. Her little Mequita will be a chubby-chubberson and I can't wait to spoil it rotten. Al, what are the chances your Dahl babies will look like this? I am clenching my teeth now.Quick update
2009 Palmer Cousin's Christmas Partay with a surprise guest, SANTA!
Annual cousins Christmas Eve photo. Court is too old for my lap, but still humors me with our traditional pic.
The day after Christmas mom, Katie, and I drove over to Bakersfield to see all the Dillingdams. Even the Connecticut ones! Cale and Ashley have two of the cutest boys- that could be an understatement. Katie and I have been talking non-stop about Drew and Dane since we got home months ago. Dane is the smartest little boy I have met, it amazes me. He loves letters and numbers, a boy after my own heart. Drew has the cutest kissable cheeks. We convinced Dane there was a ton of fun things to do in Az- I hope he pesters his mom and dad and they cave and come for a visit! :)
See, I wasn't lying. Here is Dane. Did I mention he sings the cutest version of Love Story by Taylor Swift? (Check Katie's blog) Adorable, I tell you, I could eat him.
Twenty-Ten- Left all bad habits in '09- I ain't messin this year!
Bachelorette party in Temecula- My little Jenny Bean gets married in about 8 weeks. We celebrated with the ladies in February and had a blast!hiked to the wind cave at Usury Pass. Mom and Dad made it to the top- you go Biggie!traveled down to the historic Sacaton- met the sculptor who sculpted Ira B. Hays- He loved that I was a teacher and suggested we shake hands. Sure! I know this interested no one else but me. I teach Az history so I knew at least my students would think it was cool. And they did.
Then on to Father Kino's mission:San Xavier Del Bac, Tombstone, and Benson.
Saturday was Jen's bridal shower at Aunt Lizzy's. It turned out beautiful and Jen had a wonderful time which is what counts. This Maid of Honor gig puts the pressure ON!And I will leave you with this. Guess where I am going Wednesday? I will give you a hint...
and Thursday
6 comments:
good post. great post.
and that baby has bigger boobs than me.
ohhh i just wanna eat em.
the babies boobs, not mine.
Hooray! Glad your back! And Dane has been pestering me...now we just need Cale to get more days off!
I love how much you love Bon Jovi. And I also love the chubby baby. :)
Ok. You are officially set until the end of school with your blog. haha. But I hope you update before then. And I can't wait for Wednesday. or Thursday. and IF I get accepted to the NYC Marathon- we are devoting a day JUST to Dane! Maybe Ashley will let him spend the day doing fun stuff with him and we can spoil him and buy him toys and stuff??!!
love your love list.
glad your back blogging.
went to cheesecake the othernight and almost got the red velvet dangit.
bon jovi again? lucky dog.
you are such a cute teacher.
and lyndi wants some cousin-aunt love like these little dillingham dolls! i know they are adorable, but we live a heck of a lot closer :)
I miss you! We need to get together soon! I am so glad you like bodyflow. I remember talking to you about it a long time ago :)
Post a Comment