err.... more like 2 NICE days!
Can I have a repeat please?
Jovi Girls!!!
I love him, I do! He is my #1 rocker crush and his shows are some of the best! Period.
Look who I ran in to?
Jovi Girls!!!
I love him, I do! He is my #1 rocker crush and his shows are some of the best! Period.
Look who I ran in to?Miss Soph is in my class this year and I knew we were soul sisters when she said (on the first day of school) that if she could meet any body in the world it would be Jon Bon Jovi! She is so cool. (thanks for the shirt Sara!!!)
Mary Poppins was excellent too. All my fun was over in the span of 48 hours- What's next???
4 comments:
I'm jealous once again. Looks like a blast. Love that you're posting again miss audrey. bout damn time ;)
ohhhh that is so cute that you ran into you student. awe. wish i would have gone!!!
love jon bon. and love jovi!!!!
Fun fun fun... what's next aud?
the first picture it kinda looks like kristy has something sticking out of her hair like that one picture we took at Christmas where you had the wreath around your head.
Post a Comment