Pathetic is what it is.. Katie, I had the same name-thought. You can't do anything cool with Audrey. AND way to about give me a heart attack when your message came up as NAY. Choked me up a bit. :( Miss that little weepa.
I sill need to read her 2nd book. I LOVED her first, thanks to you for lending it to me back in the day! We need to get together ASAP. I have major updates for you...I mean MAJOR!
5 comments:
I wish my name was Tori. I didn't know so many Book titles could be thought up using one name. Unbelievable.
You're funny :)
Pathetic is what it is.. Katie, I had the same name-thought. You can't do anything cool with Audrey. AND way to about give me a heart attack when your message came up as NAY. Choked me up a bit. :( Miss that little weepa.
she is the only girl ... person who could pull off a jean puffy vest.
I sill need to read her 2nd book. I LOVED her first, thanks to you for lending it to me back in the day!
We need to get together ASAP. I have major updates for you...I mean MAJOR!
Post a Comment