and focus on what you do, do.
I am in denial of all adult responsibility. At least for a little while longer.
Brazil Bound- Curitiba, located in southern Brazil, to be exact. Na will report to the MTC in Brazil on March, 31st 2010. Yup, heading straight to Brazil, probably best.
Nate is thrilled and already learning a bit of Portuguese. Right, burro?

The Palmers came up from Tucson for Will’s Amphi football game against Williamsfield. We tailgated, and cheered throughout one of the most exciting football games I have seen. We love #21!!!!
Katie had a totally RAD birthday party to celebrate the last 31 years. Nathan opted not to dress 80's considering he wasn't even born. Weird. The neon was ooc and the splatter painted shirt and leggings were so West school. DJ Tanner wannabe.
Funny thing.... I hung out with this crowd in the 80's (excluding the boys).
Phil Vassar baby! There is just something about pounding on that piano that gets me every time. Check out those triceps that flare as he plays. YES, PLEASE!

The future Mrs. Vassar. Don't judge his hair. The recession has hurt him too.
Phil's opening act, Lucky Blue- Uh, huh... that is what I thought too.
Contrary to this photo, I was quite social with my relatives at our Palmer family Christmas Party..... However, I did get much snuggle time with Cav. He is the best snuggler.
3 comments:
We had such a fun weekend!
what you do do....
ahhhhahhaaaa
i'm going to watch EVERY episode this break and NOT feel guilty about it one i-ota.
hhahah totally mom.
Cav is the best snuggler. and smells so good.
That is so exciting for your brother! I can't believe he doesn't leave till March!! You crack me up about Phil's hair!
Post a Comment