Several of my favorite men/boys have been making me smile these last few months....
In true Audrey fashion, here is my itemized list.
In true Audrey fashion, here is my itemized list.
1. Dave Ramsey came to Dodge in September and Kate got us tickets for my birthday. Although he could be my father, I really do love him and continue to chant, "What would Dave do?"
4. This is a great story; too long for the blog, so remind me to tell you next time we chat...Reid is my favorite Bachelor and let's just say, "He knows my name." (Allie, if you can name that movie I will give you $5) Next time I am in Philly, I will be stopping by the office. AND NOT disguising myself as a woman interested in Philly real estate.
5. Nathan loves Brazil. His weekly emails really show his love for the people, culture, and the Lord.
6. Dane and Drew are the biggest crack up. Dane is quite the magician and Drew is just hilarious. Seeing them was a highlight of the NYC trip; wish they were a little closer. Happy girl. Sigh.
3 comments:
oh i love all of those boys. i miss chubby baby nay nay.i'm thinking of the movie where that is from. I am saying it, but can't picture it.
I have got to hear your reid story I'm cracking up at the possibilities of what happened. omg
I don't know if I've ever told you, but I've decided that you lead one of the funnest lives. :) You always have a concert or something fun going on.
Post a Comment