The beach was calling my name, so trips to Laguna Beach and San Diego were taken. L B is a little slice of heaven and I will be back soon, mark my words. Both trips brought many laughs and introductions to some rather interesting people; thus the title of this post. You can't make these things up, at least I couldn't.
(and if I was being completely honest, a diet Pepsi would replace the water)
San Diego for the 4th was not nearly warm enough. Fireworks at Seaport Village introduced us to Miami. Yep, that's his name and he is all of 4"11 trying to bust out a music career. Kidding he wasnt, he HAS met Will Smith after all. Or waved at him while he shot a music video,
B'LEE DAT!
Summer is never complete without several dates with my favorite ladies.
You know what I hate? When people refer to their dad as "my old man."
You know what Iove? My mom's best friend, Debbie. Had I been in their 2nd grade class, she would have been my best friend pick too.
You know what Iove? My mom's best friend, Debbie. Had I been in their 2nd grade class, she would have been my best friend pick too.
4 comments:
does your mom know you can see your white bra thru your black shirt in the last pic? i bet she doesn't. if only your boobs were as big as mine.
You can't see my bra silly. LIES!You would think I would have learned/cared by now. I am so anti-layering in summer.
i love debbie. why is she so funny.
anything she says.
i.e : why would a pair of shoes be there?
i LAUGH. why!
nutty as squirrel poo? who thinks to say that?! lol
Post a Comment