Monday, June 22, 2009

Lucky for you..

I am too lazy to figure out how to set the blog to private. I am sure it is in the near future, but for now.. Nate graduated in May-What's next for him? A mission-I asked him the other day who he thought would miss him the most while he was away- yep, me. And it is true.
I love how dad is always handed mom's purse cause I guess it looks better when he holds it?

The Nan celebrated her 80th birthday. This women has a memory like you wouldn't believe. I love to ask her about how she and papa met. And she loves to tell me how she used to win dance contests doing "the jitterbug, lindy, fox trot, and everything else. Your papa hated to dance so I didn't do it much after we were married." She lived with her in- laws for over 20ish years (told you she was a saint). I asked her how that was...."Audrey, life is what you make it." No words were more true. I love you Nan and I love how you love your fam and the Diamondbacks almost equally as much. You are one of a kind.



Amy D was in town and we made our trip up to Prescott for some good ol' Mexican food at El Charro, a little hole in the wall we found years ago. We still play the same car games and ALWAYS have a surprise song to sing along to-You never know what it may be- Uncle Jesse, Sound of Music, New Kids....
Just for the record, I am enjoying all things summer. I have been working hard on my tan, reading, and loving life. In case you were wondering.

3 comments:

allie askins said...

fun summer!
thanks for not going private.
going private is for whimps who think their life is important...

Kippy said...

oh really alli!! haha, my life IS so important ;) i loved the part about your nan. she is too cute. and nathan graduated-insane. and are you referring to the uncle jesse i think you are?? miss you!

Unknown said...

I second Allie. :) I do love that your dad is holding your mom's purse, very manly. I vote for PJ one more time before next Friday when I head off to my exotic vacay. You in?