Audrey- I think you are hilarious. Can we be blog friends when you go private? Love,Stephaniestephaniefleischer@gmail.com
You better send me an invite!!aimee.hemmelgarn@gmail.comLove your guts!
lame in the membrane :)...you should have my e-mail. Let me know if you don't.
Lindsey2345@gmail.com
alexanderfilms@hotmail.com
I think you have mine, if not......dahlface7@gmail.com
I want in on it, please! hebreb@yahoo.com
In case you don't have ours...ashdillingham@yahoo.com
Audrey! I want to be your "private" friend!!! rheasamd@cox.net
of course---hallamy@hotmail.com
Hey Audrey! This is Sarah and John Taylor, can we please be included, we love to follow your blog!smjaz@juno.com
since you don't want people knowing your business...you know my email? did you run into someone more creepy than you?!!!!
contact@elysehall.com
Hmmm, I'll need to be added.
I hope it isn't weird that I love reading your blog...can I keep reading? Will it be less weird it I make offerings to Bon Jovi and Zack Effron in your honor?honichu2@hotmail.com
ddilling@gonzaga.edui will need my aud fix.
you have mine but add me to the list miss askins! thanks
Don't forget me! mckell_allen@hotmail.com
Put me!! laurahaught@gmail.comIt was so good to see you the other day!
carly.zamora@gmail.com and smith_carly@yahoo.com
Invite me...celeste_cc_caldwell@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Audrey- I think you are hilarious. Can we be blog friends when you go private?
Love,
Stephanie
stephaniefleischer@gmail.com
You better send me an invite!!
aimee.hemmelgarn@gmail.com
Love your guts!
lame in the membrane :)...
you should have my e-mail. Let me know if you don't.
Lindsey2345@gmail.com
alexanderfilms@hotmail.com
I think you have mine, if not......dahlface7@gmail.com
I want in on it, please!
hebreb@yahoo.com
In case you don't have ours...
ashdillingham@yahoo.com
Audrey!
I want to be your "private" friend!!!
rheasamd@cox.net
of course---hallamy@hotmail.com
of course---hallamy@hotmail.com
Hey Audrey! This is Sarah and John Taylor, can we please be included, we love to follow your blog!
smjaz@juno.com
since you don't want people knowing your business...
you know my email? did you run into someone more creepy than you?!!!!
contact@elysehall.com
Hmmm, I'll need to be added.
I hope it isn't weird that I love reading your blog...can I keep reading? Will it be less weird it I make offerings to Bon Jovi and Zack Effron in your honor?
honichu2@hotmail.com
ddilling@gonzaga.edu
i will need my aud fix.
you have mine but add me to the list miss askins! thanks
Don't forget me! mckell_allen@hotmail.com
Put me!! laurahaught@gmail.com
It was so good to see you the other day!
carly.zamora@gmail.com and smith_carly@yahoo.com
Invite me...
celeste_cc_caldwell@yahoo.com
Post a Comment