Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring, Sprang, Sprung

Spring Break- Amongst the lunches out, dinner dates, time with friends, late nights, sleeping in, laying out by the pool (spring break base= good summer tan), trips to the school,
I...
was reacquainted with some old friends. (yep, seasons 1-4)
was so proud of Nate who received his Eagle.
Took a quick trip to Pacific Beach to work on my tan. Even got to meet up with Garrett and Jen for dinner.
went to Whitney's baptism... hard to believe this sweet thing is 8! We love you little Whit!
took a hike/picnic at Picacho Peak with the fam. I stayed behind with my dad and if you know him... he had lots of information to share about plants, animals, and the art of observing. It's his thing.
saw RENT at Gammage. "Bravo, Brava!" Katie with Maureen.
THEN THIS WEEKEND... check out the 2nd place winners of Gilbert's "Battle of the Bands....."
Pawn Takes King had all the girls screaming. I am not bias or anything, but they are pretty good.

3 comments:

The Baker Family said...

You are too funny! I miss seeing you, but I love to read up on what you are doing. I hope you had an awesome Easter!

AND NOW, FURTHER ADO said...

Hmmm.. Another break and we didn't hook up. Perhaps this summer..

The Dillinghams said...

Sounds fun! I totally watch OC reruns on soapnet every once in a while still. It's a classic. I'm still kind of upset about Marissa...so I imagine my own ending. I know, I'm a dork:)

OH, and we are planning a trip to CA in July. We'd love to see you if you're out that way:)