WHATEVER! at paradise no less?? please give details. Nate and I saw him one time at fashion square and followed him for like 10 minutes. He is so good looking. I love that you asked for a pic. So blog worthy!
oh my gosh... he is so hot. i'd tap that. you should have given him a kiss. i'd pay you 70 bucks..... i believe an askins done that before for money.... anyhow... he is delicious. mama really do like...
Sweet surprise to hear from you on my blog! Melissa is back from Safford and doing hair. Your Mom is TOO funny...and lunch would be great fun! ...So WHO is this HOT guy??
you are my idol. and speaking of weird - ran into some people from Coolidge at the temple last week. i felt like you cuz i knew i knew them but couldn't fgure out how. then i figured it out - remember bishop hansen??? ya, it was him and his wife. weird.
Hey so sorry I've been out of touch. Did you guys go to breakfast? Last Saturday was pretty crazy for me and I completely forgot to text Jennalee back.
Are you SO DONE with teaching? I am. Thank goodness for summer!!
I saw Matt walk the red carpet at the Wolverine Premier. I knew he was a football player but didn't know his name. Last night I was telling my brother about the premier and couldn't think of his name, but Ashely new...she told me I had to check out your blog.
Um, your blog stalker finally came out of the closet. Okay, so I didn't stalk it... I read it when I stumbled across it. I kept track of how I got to your blog... Deena Phillips to Andrea Frost to Katie to you. That's a long chain, but it's true... The Mormon world is so small. I hope you have a good 3 days of work, and I really hope it goes by FAST.
14 comments:
WHATEVER! at paradise no less?? please give details. Nate and I saw him one time at fashion square and followed him for like 10 minutes. He is so good looking. I love that you asked for a pic. So blog worthy!
oh my gosh... he is so hot.
i'd tap that.
you should have given him a kiss.
i'd pay you 70 bucks.....
i believe an askins done that before for money....
anyhow... he is delicious.
mama really do like...
LUCKY! Where were you? He is so hot! I had a server that was identical to him one time but you got the real thing :)
lucky.girl.
I had never actually seen him before and boy have I been missing out! Lucky girl!
Sweet surprise to hear from you on my blog! Melissa is back from Safford and doing hair. Your Mom is TOO funny...and lunch would be great fun! ...So WHO is this HOT guy??
cutest teacher ever :)
you are my idol. and speaking of weird - ran into some people from Coolidge at the temple last week. i felt like you cuz i knew i knew them but couldn't fgure out how. then i figured it out - remember bishop hansen??? ya, it was him and his wife. weird.
never take this post down, please.... please...
Here I am commenting! :) I love this story. See you Tuesday!
Hey so sorry I've been out of touch. Did you guys go to breakfast? Last Saturday was pretty crazy for me and I completely forgot to text Jennalee back.
Are you SO DONE with teaching? I am. Thank goodness for summer!!
I saw Matt walk the red carpet at the Wolverine Premier. I knew he was a football player but didn't know his name. Last night I was telling my brother about the premier and couldn't think of his name, but Ashely new...she told me I had to check out your blog.
Um, your blog stalker finally came out of the closet. Okay, so I didn't stalk it... I read it when I stumbled across it. I kept track of how I got to your blog... Deena Phillips to Andrea Frost to Katie to you. That's a long chain, but it's true... The Mormon world is so small. I hope you have a good 3 days of work, and I really hope it goes by FAST.
PS- yes, this guy is HOT!
Post a Comment