I love that my dad got into the show this season. Oh, he will say he didn't... but he stayed up til 10 watching After the Final Rose Monday night with us. Knowing my dad, you have to know he was a little interested if he was willing to stay up that late to see the drama. Anyway, he left this on the counter for my mom tonight. Awwwwww....
I'm not going back on my choice. Seriously, how cute is he?
7 comments:
This made me cry Audrey. That was the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time!! You go Marty!
I just love your dad! How sweet is he.
I love your dad! That is so awesome!
How cute is that?! What a sweet man!!!!
I'm right there w/ ya on the Bachelor. I think it's fine that he broke up with her. But to go about it in that sort of way is unbelievable. It did make me feel better when I watched Ellen this week. Melissa was on Thurs and she's dating someone!!!! Jason and Molly were on Fri and he said he completely regrets doing it on TV. He said he hates the way it all happened. I know this is mean of me, but I'm so glad he feels horrible about it!!
okay this is the cutest thing I've ever heard. seriously. tell your mom she is a lucky lady.
I don't know your dad in the slightest, but that seriously is the cutest. I got a little teary. So sweet!
I love your dad, that is so cute! I am very bitter about the whole bachelor thing myself. I'm glad you think Jason is as aweful as I do.
Post a Comment