Jan u ar y- r. 4, 6
January was a busy month.... here is proof.
To shut me up, Katie R created my "bubble girl" for my vocabulary bulletin board. It turned out so cute, I now need to take a picture of the finished product. Thanks Katie, you are the best. I have not forgotten about the dinner I promised you!
I loved the discussions my class had this year as the election drew near. I could tell most of what they said were echos of their parents. I got such a kick out of it. It was neat to be able to teach them about the importance of voting and researching issues that they were passionate about. They were sooo interested in who I voted for. My excuse was always, " I am still doing a lot of research and making sure I know who represents my values the best." Which was true- On Inauguration Day, I was able to upload the Inauguration so we could watch it on the big screen.
Mom and MufasaSimba and me
My mom, Katie, and I went and saw Lion King at Gammage. I loved, loved, LOVED it. Little Simba was adorable. Of course I asked; he is in the 7th grade and has a private tutor. (I would love that job!) Our friend Sydney was in charge of the costumes, so after the show we got the royal treatment back stage. It was incredible.
Stefanie and Mike's wedding and reception was top notch. They both looked great.
We celebrated Aaron's birthday at the Dahl's with dinner and desert. I think I earned some points with LOST Season 4.
2 comments:
Love the title. Even more though, I love that I don't look like a tub-o in that picture. I didn't even suck anything in! You do not owe me dinner. Friends do nice things for friends. :)
Are you a lost fanatic too??? My favorite show on earth!!
Post a Comment