tell me more. who is this guru?? am i a loser for not knowing? and can not believe Nay Nay is 1-8! wow! i still remember when your mom had him. gald you updated the blog on your fun events. love you!
I echo you and Katie. I am obsessed and also changed because of Dave. I will live like no one else. I really should be in bed (or watching Buffy...). Laters.
4 comments:
tell me more. who is this guru?? am i a loser for not knowing? and can not believe Nay Nay is 1-8! wow! i still remember when your mom had him. gald you updated the blog on your fun events. love you!
he.is.amazing. he changed my life forever.
Looks like you've been busy! Glad for the update. Tell me more about this guy. Can he help me?:)
I echo you and Katie. I am obsessed and also changed because of Dave. I will live like no one else. I really should be in bed (or watching Buffy...). Laters.
Post a Comment