You and Lisa will have so much fun at the Meatloaf concert!
ohh man. when you told me i thought they were coming together and i was like...yesss but random.hahhha. i want to go!if it's on the weekends, I AM THERE!and i love the state fair. brings back all our kid memories.
why do you and katie like the most bizarre singers? I mean I wanna hang out with your mom and Neil Diamond. totally awesomeness
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You and Lisa will have so much fun at the Meatloaf concert!
ohh man. when you told me i thought they were coming together and i was like...
yesss but random.
hahhha. i want to go!
if it's on the weekends, I AM THERE!
and i love the state fair. brings back all our kid memories.
why do you and katie like the most bizarre singers? I mean I wanna hang out with your mom and Neil Diamond. totally awesomeness
Post a Comment