Aug.8- Jenny and Travis had some friends over for an evening of Bucca De Beppo, Olympics on the Wii, and many many laughs. I know I laugh at almost everything, but Jenny's husband Travis is a complete hoot. I love funny people, but funny husbands are my favorite. No, not like in a sick way, but a funny way...... never mind. Aren't Jenny and Amber the cutest pregnant girls in America? I think so too. Travis made sure they had enough pillows to "properly prop their feet up." See, isn't that funny??
Aug. 14- Thanks for planning such a fun evening out LAURA.. here are some of Gilbert High's finest. Except Heather, she is married to one of Gilbert High's finest, Langdon- that makes her an honorary member. It was fun to see some girls I don't see on a regular basis and hear funny kid/family stories. Shanna Lessley, Laura Haught, Regan Wright, Heather Bridges, me, Michelle Fries, and Lisa Gressley
Aug.21- HERE HE IS. Is he not practically perfect?? Jenny and Travis are the proud parents of a beautiful baby boy, Trevin Christopher. He was born August 20th, healthy and happy...call me to babysit ANYTIME..
And look who else I got to see. My cute cousin Kip. She is a labor and delivery nurse at the hospital Jenny was at. It was fun to see you Kip and you are practically perfect yourself. Don't deny, Kipsterpipsterdanielwebster. Love you!ps- this color is the color of purse I am currently carrying. Isn't it so cute and not me? My mom told me to buy it and I love it. I am not one for going out on a limb with clothes or any type of fashion for that matter. But, this is a purchase I am 100% satisfied.
9 comments:
Oh audra. I love how you right exaclty how you talk. Your pencil sharpener and funny husband comment CrAcKeD me up. It was so fun and nice of you to come see me! The picture, a little on the greasy side, but still glad you snapped one. And I am completely lovin your purple purse too! Love you!
Love the purse, it is such a fun color! I can't wait to see Trevin, thanks for posting a picture of him. He is so adorable!!
Yes, I agree that I totally love your purse. You are so fun, Aud! Jenny's baby is beautiful! See you this afternoon!
I love lavender and I love purses so great combination. Looks like you had a fun last few weeks.
i just realized I wrote "right" instead of "write." I promise I don't need to repeat first grade.
I love you audrey! I always enjoy reading your posts, and I LOVE the purse, way to go out on a limb! I'm excited to see you soon!
Love the color of your purse...so fun! Oh, and I wish I could come see you in action in your classroom, you sound hilarious! Why don't you move out east so my kids can have you as a teacher. You have plenty of time to make it out here, since it will be a few years!
Hey Audrey it's Kristin Faiva. I was reading through your blog and saw the pic with your cousin Kippy. She was one of my nurses in the hospital and she's super nice. I had no idea she was your cuz. Small world! Hope youre doing good, talk to you soon. By the way I started a blog faiva4inaz.blogspot.com.
How did I miss this post? I check your blog EVERYDAY!
Post a Comment