Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rigby, this ones for you!

The rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you (what does that mean?)
2.Post these rules
3.Tell about six unspectacular quirks about yourself
4.Tag six fellow bloggers by link
The quirks:
1. Wild Cherry Pepsi is my all time favorite drink BUT I only have one on special occasions i.e, weddings (ones that I am in), graduations, my birthday, etc. (that sounds so funny). With tomorrow being the last day of school I think I will celebrate with a REAL Wild Cherry Pepsi fountain soda from my favorite gas station.

2. I don't think the t.v. show, the Office, is funny. There, I said it. I have been afraid to admit it because everyone RAVES about it. I have watched several episodes and not laughed once. I laugh when Allie tells me about situations that happen, but... I am continually disappointed.. is it just me?


3. I've seen every episode of FRIENDS at least 10 times. I can quote just about any episode in almost any situation as the phenomenal sitcom covered almost all of life's experiences.

4. I love when I see my name. I mean printed on a note pad, pencil, sticker, anything I have to have it. When I was little I never saw my name on ANYthing. It was very upsetting as a child, and I think that is why I feel for kids these days.. parents take NORMAL names then spell it all crazy like
(ie: Emily- now parents would spell it Emmaleigh.. I mean really?)

5. I have the ability to recognize people that I have not seen in years, or maybe have never met but someone has talked about them. Let's just say I have been on vacation and have recognized people that I had not seen for quite some time.

6. I get ready for the next day the night before... like do my hair. Ask my grandma, she LOVES to tell people I fix my hair at night.
I guess I am not really quirky... HA HA
Who to tag...I can't choose- just do it...

5 comments:

laura said...

Haha! You are so funny! I love your discipline with the cherry coke. Sorry but I think The Office is funny. Dallas didn't like it at fist and it took him a while to come around but I think it got to him. I crack up! I am surprised you don't like it because we usually laugh at the same things (or just everything). Jared in seminary!? Ha. You need to call me when you guys go out again. I would seriously drive up just to go out with the girls!

daniel said...

You don't like The Office but you like Friends. There is something definitely quirky about you! =)

allie askins said...

i can think of more quirky things about you vavs.
i.e
you talk to nay like a baby, and you can't stop.

shell said...

you are too silly. i could count endless quirks about you. the irresistable "chubby cheeks"!!!!

Elder Nathan Askins said...

Audrey- If I was a mean sister I'd list the ones I mentioned earlier. But I'm nice.