Saturday, September 8, 2007

Diamondbacks

One of the kids in my class gave me 2 tickets to the Diamondbacks game Friday as an early birthday gift. How cute is that?Amy and I went and had a blast. We are big fans of the men in baseball uniforms. Our seats were great and the Diamondbacks won!
Eric Byrnes-very cute

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new posts and pictures! Thanks for hanging out last night-- next time we will have to go to laser quest and leave Gavin with Lidy! :)

shell said...

too bad you missed out on toby. it was so awesome. thanks for updating. i love your classroom but can only take so much of it.

laura said...

How fun. I love baseball guys too! :) I still haven't seen Hairspray. You need to go with me! Well I don't even know if it is still out. I miss you!

McKell and John said...

Audrey! Do you even remember me? It's Mckell....Toolson, now Allen. I was blog stalking and found you-yea!! It was so fun to see what you're up to!

kristi said...

Audrey-- Its Kristina Powell Ritchey-- I was on a friends blog and saw a link for Dallas Haught (I grew up down the street from his family)anyway I checked his cute family out and saw your link and thought I'd say "HI". Congratulations on teaching 4th grade. I taught 2nd grade before I had Emma. It seems like education classes at MCC was a million years ago. I'm glad to see you are doing well and if you have any time you can check out my blog at http://ritcheyreport.blogspot.com Have a wonderful day!

The Dillinghams said...

I love baseball games...looks like fun. I also saw that it was your birthday, so Happy Late Birthday! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Audrey!! Hey it's Lisa, I just wanted to say whats up! I hope you are doing well. I would love to hear from you!