Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Birthday Celebrations

The birthday was a good 5 day celebration. It was fantastic. I can't believe I am 25. Not that 25 is old, but I just don't feel like I should be that old yet.... Good things though, lower insurance, and looking forward to the best year of my life as Kate and Amy like to tell me.
Thursday Ash, Erica, Kristen and I went to see Rascal Flatts. Such a great concert and WAY better weather than last year. (thank goodness)
My kids at school were so sweet. They were so excited it was my birthday. They all pitched in and got me my favorite flowers (gerber daisies), Diet Dr. Pepper and Starburst. They see me consume way too much of that. They made me the cutest cards and some brought gifts. They are so stinking cute, I just love 'em.


Friday night we went to dinner at my fav. place- the Gecko. We spent the rest of the evening with some of the clasiest people in Arizona, let's just put it that way. I wasn't as lucky as I had hoped.. ha ha! Don't worry, Dave is now an official member.......
Saturday family birthday lunch at Mia's.
Saturday night Kristen and I went and saw Kellie Pickler in Queen Creek. Man, concerts there are the best. There is not a bad seat in the whole place. I even got my tickets for the Phil Vassar (my all time fav country artist) in December. 3rd row AND a meet and greet. Pretty much the luckiest girl in the world right now. My sisters, mom and a few friends are coming too. It will be a perfect evening. Can't wait!!! Oh, and Kellie was so much fun. Didn't know many of her songs but she is a great performer!
When I was little I LOVED Hello Kitty. I pretty much set the trend. The only difference is when I was little, she was no where to be found besides like little nick nacks at It's A Small World (member that store Kate and Al in Superstition mall- they once accused me of stealing a Hello Kitty wallet too) or Sanrio- Anyway, Kate made me the cutest cake. It was sooo yummy too. She is becoming quite the Betty Crocker. Our whole family is suffering from her new little cake hobby! :)
Me and my favorite little baby brother in the whole wide world. I really think he is the coolest!

Monday night Gavin, Sar and little Lidy came over to visit. Is she not the cutest little chunky monkey in the world? I think I am in love with her- I really think she gets cuter each time I see her. Her cheeks are too kissable. It is funny to have a little baby in my house.. my whole fam goes nuts. You guys should come over more often.

10 comments:

Kippy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUD!! Worst cuz ever right here!! I'm so sorry I didn't call or text but it looks like you had a great one! Gotta love Kelli Pickler and Rascal Flatts. I am proud to say my cousins are true country buffs. Because as we like to say..... If you don't like country, you aint American! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like you had a successful birthday!!!! Your kids are so cute for all the goodies they got you!!! Happy birthday again!!! And that baby is sooo cute! :)

allie askins said...

the classiest people on earth. yes. yes... that is right huh.
i like it.
a whole lot.
i like:
rascal, but meeting phil.
dave being a member.
slamming matty's fingers.
fat baby lidy
and fat baby na na.

Marci said...

Happy Birthday Audrey it looks like you had an awesome one!!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Happy Birthday Audrey! Sounds like you had a great week full of lots of fun things to do. I love Rascal Flatts. I went to that concert last year, and loved it, except the nice AZ weather. Ahhh, HOT! Your kids are so nice. That's a huge thing I miss about teaching dance, is you always get the best gifts from your kids, and on every holiday! Ha ha, well glad yoiu had a goof Birthday!

RegaNater said...

I'm glad you had a goof birthday too! haha that was a funny typo by kinzi, so I had to copy.
Cool find on the kelly pickler concert, I had no clue she came into town.

laura said...

Who's baby is that? Oh my gosh, she is so cute! Happy birthday, I love the cake. It looks like you had a great birthday. I guess birthday's really don't get worse as you get older. Yours gives me hope. What does it feel like to be 25? And by the way your kids are SO sweet. That is the cutest thing they did for you!

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Your birthday was way too much fun! You are the greatest. So, I am watching the Bachelor right now. He is hot- but no Ryan!

laura said...

Yeah! That would be so fun! Okay, I am actually coming there next Tuesday night for my sister-in-laws wedding and staying for that weekend. Can you come before or after that? If not we can all meet up sometime but I would love for you to come! Let me know. :)

Smith Family said...

Lidy and I were hoping to see you over your October break, but I sure hope you had fun being off from school!! We need to get together sometime soon and play-- Lidy misses her Aunt Audrey!!!