Saturday, September 4, 2010

8-9-10 (pretty cool birthday)

Turner Duke Armstrong is here. I have been waiting an awful long time for him to come.....
27 years to be exact!

Britt and I have been connected at the hip since pre-school, before that even. We spent years playing house, school, primary, adoption agency and discussing our future plans. Life has turned out a little different for us (neither one of us married Zack Morris or a member of New Kids on the Block), but I always knew she would be an excellent mother; she had LOTS of practice.Then and NowTurner came before I had the chance to blog about the shower. BUT it turned out perfect. Anything that involves a sweet treat bar is my kind of celebration.
A request was made that each guest bring a book instead of a card to help build Turner's library.
Although I have not seen Turner nearly as often as I would like, I LOVE him already. He is going to LOVE shopping, lunch, pedicures, and gossiping with his mommy and me!

No comments: