Sunday, February 24, 2008

Last weekend we took a quick trip to California. We left two hours late, it was raining, and our luggage was tied "securely" on top of the Tahoe. Soon after we headed off on the freeway, Nate and I hear a huge thud.. our luggage was barely hanging on. Dad and Nate climbed out in the rain to gather everything and shove it inside. We had to cram ALL seven people's luggage IN the car. We were a little crammed to say the least. Mom, Nate, and I shared the back of the Tahoe.. We made it safely there and had a very nice, relaxing trip.

Katie and Allie sunbathing- I thought it was too cold!
This is what you get when you stick Nate and I in the back of the Tahoe for 8 hours.. (on our way home we made a little detour to Me hee co).

2 comments:

Amy John said...

Where in Cali did you go???

audrey said...

So, Amy you know they blog do's and dont's- do I answer this question on MY blog??
I will anyway- we went to Banning.. it is right on your way to disneyland. prob like 30 min. away.. not a real hoppin place!